24 May 2016
Enjoy a cold drink, straight from your sink!
As summer approaches, here are a few good reasons to enjoy a cold drink straight from your kitchen sink.
- The CDC has named water fluoridation one of the 10 great public health achievements of the 20th
- Connecticut has recently changed the recommended level for community water systems to 0.7 mg/L
- Sugar-sweetened beverages are the largest source of sugar in kids’ diets.
- On average, School aged children drink 6 sodas per week!
- Substituting water for one 20-ounce soda saves about 240 calories
- Most water filters do not remove fluoride
- Drinking filtered water, reduces the amount of plastic bottles that end up in landfills and oceans. 1 Brita filter used=300 plastic bottles saved